Hey! Ellen . . .

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I haven't had cable in a good decade, so most the celebrities that I did know (I don't really go along with pop culture so much) are probably gone and replaced.

I have never had cable, probably never will, they are all strangers to me too. Like Smartred said, You really can't avoid all the jabber about the elfie, oops, selfie on the news. :D

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about it on the news yet? I just figured out what a selfie was about a year ago. :p

The celebs that there is a lot of talk - or complaining about I can identify.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Most of those Idaho moose can probably figure out those remotes but they are terribly rude.

It is easy to get real tired of them yelling, "SWITCH!" A minute or two later, "SWITCH!"

Steve

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We don't even have a television here.
I knew what you were talking about though, because people at work talk about tv all the time!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I first learned what a selfie was while watching the "NEWS" discussing Mandela's funeral, otherwise, I wouldn't have understood what everyone was talking about Monday morning.

It seems someone was taking selfies of our Commander-in-Chief with the Head of State from Norway. Mrs. C-I-C did not looked amused, but the press made it a big, humorous deal.