Hi from Holland

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I will try to find some time to take pictures of windmills and put them up here. Being in my uncles livingroom in the mill, while the mills is working is quite the experience. You hear all the wood parts working and cracking. The ground floor is maybe 4 foot above the outside level. The floorplan is basically U-shaped, with kitchen, living room, a very small toilet and one bedroom on ground level. I've never been on the 1st floor, but there's a bedroom there where my nieces used to sleep. When I was little and we played hide and seek after dinner in the twilight, my uncle would climb one of the blades. No one would find him there! :D

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will try to find some time to take pictures of windmills and put them up here. Being in my uncles livingroom in the mill, while the mills is working is quite the experience. You hear all the wood parts working and cracking. The ground floor is maybe 4 foot above the outside level. The floorplan is basically U-shaped, with kitchen, living room, a very small toilet and one bedroom on ground level. I've never been on the 1st floor, but there's a bedroom there where my nieces used to sleep. When I was little and we played hide and seek after dinner in the twilight, my uncle would climb one of the blades. No one would find him there! :D

Ohhh! I love this!

Latest posts