HOOP COOP

Ray

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Love the coop I'm definitely going to build a hoop coop now I've been trying to figure out what kind of coop to build and this one is by far the best I seen for my location

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love the coop I'm definitely going to build a hoop coop now I've been trying to figure out what kind of coop to build and this one is by far the best I seen for my location

Glad you liked it and glad that my post is helping you! I LOVE cow panels!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay you need that on a tee shirt.
Haha, ever watch that TV show on Discovery called Naked And Afraid? They dump out two strangers, stripped of all their clothes and they get to take ONE item with them. They usually take a fire starter, machete, a pot or something sensible. Ha! I would show up with a cow panel! :lol:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha, ever watch that TV show on Discovery called Naked And Afraid? They dump out two strangers, stripped of all their clothes and they get to take ONE item with them. They usually take a fire starter, machete, a pot or something sensible. Ha! I would show up with a cow panel! :lol:
Haha, I watch that show on Sunday night! My husband gets tired of me saying "ok, they could have allowed bathing suits, they're naked just for the ratings". :lol:

Mary

Latest posts