Hope I Am Not Getting Sick

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Continuing with the flonase.

I have sneezed so seldom over the last few weeks it was easy to count them. Sound weird? Well, it wasn't like I really tried. One sneeze or, if twice, usually within seconds ... a day or two would pass.

At 10, I thought about mentioning on this thread. Thirteen ... might be unlucky ... Hit 15!

So, when did I start the flonase? I don't know! I believe that it was only a few days before NyBoy posted this timely thread. Maybe 35 days ago ..?

Lots of wind, as so often here. Many plants have bloomed. I've been outdoors many hours each day, as is usual this time of year. Respiratory system doesn't seem to be 100% but I'm doing okay.

Season is still young -- I'm planning on getting a neti pot next time I'm in a full-service pharmacy. NyBoy, how are you doing?

Steve

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
First constipated and now sick...boy, you need to eat you some citrus fruit every day...lots of it! Works good for both things.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Constipated??

Was that NyBoy?

This thread is a month old, @Beekissed . I'm only referencing how I have been dealing with the seasonal allergies over the last month.

Latest posts