Hope I Am Not Getting Sick

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Since I somehow brought new life to the potty ...

Hydration. It's real important!

I remember Smart Red going on about how drinking water is natural and beneficial and all that. I have an aversion to my tap water and don't like the idea of buying it, especially not in the little plastic bottles that DW goes for. (I leave her alone on that subject ;).) Filtering kind of makes me wonder why I should have to, but the tap water here doesn't taste good - I've got the wrong community well hooked up to this house - wish I could shop around.

It's okay. I like to treat myself to drinks. If we count them as 8 ounces - I drink more than 2 cups of tea each day and about 4 cups of coffee. This time of year, I'm drinking either gatorade or ginger ale a couple times a day. Then, there is water. A couple of cups ... I have to be very deliberate or I will set the cup or glass down and forget about it.

Summer days especially, I drink herbal teas - sometimes from my own garden. The lemon verbena has grown enuf so that I don't feel guilty using it regularly :).

Regularly ... all this is important for health, especially since there are now warm days and outdoor activity.

;) Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Regularly ... all this is important for health, especially since there are now warm days and outdoor activity.

;) Steve

yeah, i hate going out to work in the garden and then have to come back in because i couldn't go earlier. eating raisin bran for breakfast usually works, but i'm not that good at it yet. like today, i should be eating breakfast now, but haven't quiet coordinated yet... morning is best for me if i've stayed up all night.

we have well water here too and it does have some iron and other minerals in it which many people don't like but i'm used to it and it's tolerable. i don't think bottled water makes sense, at that price i'd rather have my own RO unit and put some minerals in it, then you know what you're getting.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The city of White Plains would mail out a letter twice a year that the water failed testing and should be boiled before drinking. A new water purfing plant was built we no longer get the letters. The country house has well water NASTY i had it tested and could not believe it came back safe to drink I have a several thousand dollar water system still can not stand the water. Objects outside that the sprinklers hit are stained red from iron in water.

Latest posts