How Secure Are Your Tools ?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had an ex-con in the neighborhood. A thief, druggie, general bad person that nobody wanted here. He lived in the house that belonged to his mother, she of course lived elsewhere and foisted her failure of a son off on the neighborhood. He walked around a lot, checking things out. He had visits from the law, warnings I guess. He actually called the law a couple of months ago as someone fired shots into the house and took off. He broke into and robbed a house just past our place. I guess the deputies got his fingerprints because a few days later they swarmed his house, but he was already gone and hasn't been seen since.

How secure are my tools? Pretty secure. Guarded by Great Pyrenees that just happen to despise anyone walking down the road in front of THEIR home! They hit the fence barking every time they saw him. Good dogs.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tools are only secure against honest people. Thieves, will figure out a way. Dog in way, dispatch hm.... door locked, kick in handle. Pole shed, unscrew back sheets, pull back and walk in.

Problem is swap meets, internet, etc, so many ways to sell things cash/carry.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The genius that robbed my house went as far as next town for pawn shop. I believe pawn shop LESS then 10 miles from my house. Thank god because of it I got my watch back.

Latest posts