Hugelculture Bed

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
sounds like some of my dates
Did NYboy just volunteer to switch this mud wrentling match into a tag team one so that Bay could do her nails in fuchia color to match her fucia lipstic . Mary will give her fuchia eye glasses to Bay to be color coordinated. Who will sew 2 pair of pink / fuchia tights for the dinamic duo ? :caf

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
YAY! Nyboy is gonna mud wrestle pigs with me!! We could make fuchsia vests for the pigs too!

Now back to the hugelculture bed.... DH and neighbor, Robert, got two dump loads of horse manure this morning, already have one load placed on one side of hugelculture bed. They've gone back for another load, taking it to Robert's house. I'll cover the other side of the bed this afternoon, water it good, and PLANT! Keeping 8 year old grand daughter today, she woke up sick to stomach, so went and got her so Mommy could go to work. We're so glad we're here to help out.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Since the piggie might get / has a twisted ancle, we can have a handicap wrestling match and to make it fair Bay will wear fucia lipstick for added interest ...sidebets welcome :)
I don't think the pig needs glasses.
We are referring to bobm's earlier post where he said for Baymule to wear fuchsia lipstick not the pigs wearing glasses.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
DUMP TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dump Trailer.jpg

We
did finish the dirt on the hugel bed and got it covered with the horse poop. I gotta get a pic of it covered in horse poop.

Hugel dirt.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yay Marigold!
And yay to Bay , her DH and neighbor Robert too!

Is that your future garden with those mountains of manure?? Whew! It's gonna be so fertile!

Last edited: