Hypertufa??

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi vfem,

www. perlite.web gives you all the info.

OR

GOOGLE : perlite what is it
Heaps of info there!

good luck :thumbsup

:rose Hattie :rose

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi everyone, :barnie

I AM AN IDIOT!!! NO SURPRISES THERE!

I only read the first page on this subject & jumped in with my TWO BIG FEET!! my deepest apologies ----Hmmph :smack :smack :smack

SORRY :frow

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If I ever have time this summer I'm going to make a few troughs, I have two big rectangular things that fit one inside the other, that should make a nice thick form....I like the look of troughs planted with little rock-garden type plants.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hattie you are fine... I do it ALL the time... like its a smart move on my part huh!?

Anyways.... as for the planter, I don't know if it worked yet. I only did one, mixed a small amount in hopes of testing first. If this first mix doesn't do well.... I'm going to try another measurement system. I did not want to mix a lot and end up with a crumbling mess of everything. I want to get it well enough I want to create a mold of wire to do a super tall pot that I can sculpt from hand.

I used to be an artist so finding new mediums to work in is the BEST!!!

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
vfem said:
Hattie you are fine... I do it ALL the time... like its a smart move on my part huh!?

Anyways.... as for the planter, I don't know if it worked yet. I only did one, mixed a small amount in hopes of testing first. If this first mix doesn't do well.... I'm going to try another measurement system. I did not want to mix a lot and end up with a crumbling mess of everything. I want to get it well enough I want to create a mold of wire to do a super tall pot that I can sculpt from hand.

I used to be an artist so finding new mediums to work in is the BEST!!!
Vfem, there is no use to be as being an artist, Honey from your photos of your yard you are STILL an ARTIST :clap :clap :clap :throw
I am just waiting to see your next matserpiece. :ya

:happy_flower Karan :D

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Good thing I ran a test! The mix I think was too dry or too short on the cement part of the mix as it is super crumbly.

:/

I will be trying another mix tomorrow. (Though honestly, it could have gotten too wet from the freak storm last night.)

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Catalina, vfem, karanleaf etc. :frow

I found this the other day & I thought it might add a bit more info to the subject. I think they have goy a very high standard of finish to their work. :ep

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hattie the Hen said:
Catalina, vfem, karanleaf etc. :frow

I found this the other day & I thought it might add a bit more info to the subject. I think they have goy a very high standard of finish to their work. :ep

Ok Hattie What did ya find??? What did ya find??? Don't tease us :idunno :caf :idunno :caf :barnie

Come on out with it all ready :th

:gig :gig

:happy_flower Karan :D

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:hugs :hugs :hugs :bouquet Oh Thank You Hattie Dh was wondering how to put together an small pond for our foutain. This just may be the answer. :woot :clap Thank you :clap Thank you :bouquet

:happy_flower Karan :D :rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun