I Am Getting Ducks

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
thumbsup1.png

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well @Nyboy you have to do what you have to do, I bought a trio of Holland Lops for breeding stock and had them shipped from the states, had a 2 hour drive to the airport down island to meet the plane that was coming in at midnight and then another 2 hour drive back home. That cost me a pretty penny but it was worth it in the end, they produced some very nice show quality bunnies for me. When they were first being introduced for acceptance as a breed they were called Netherland Dwarf Lops but had a name change before they were finally accepted by the ARBA.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Holl...eyZbZAhVCwGMKHRxsBoEQiR4IpgE&biw=1178&bih=781
aren't they cute.

Annette

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a chain link dog run which I will cover in chicken wire then put a small dog house in there. Friend who has ducks said to use a cement mixing pan rather then kiddy pool. I use the cement mixing pans for whelping boxes.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had two rescue ducks at our ranch a few years ago. One was a bobble head mallard and the other a wood duck. I bought a used oval shaped stock tank for their swimming pleasure. When I emptied it every few months, they would go crazy for the fresh water. The plants that got the duck water were happy too!

Latest posts