I am okay

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good grief! Glad you waded out of that one! It seems like mother nature has it in for us this year. I don't know when I remember all these horrifying weather events...So glad you are safe!

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a shame, and summer has not even started yet. Glad you are safe, the car can be replaced, you can't.

Jack B

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yea, just a car. You're ok, that's the main thing.

By the way, just looking from here, but to me, that car looks fixable and functional after a fair amount of work, not as a regular nice family car anymore, but functionable for someone. These days though they just squish them and make a new one. Used to be seats'd get yanked out to dry, the inside hosed down and vacuumed, change some cables, give her a tuneup, put in a new heater motor, replace some switches, stick the dried seats back in and ready to go...

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can't tell.. is that a Hyundai? If so, it's fine. Just dry it out and go on down the road. ;) I had one for 10 years that I 'ran the tires off of' several times. Was pushing 300,000 miles when the trans blew and I didn't have the funds to fix it. TOUGH cars.