I don't see any reason . .

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
That bench could give a whole new meaning to "garden tour". A gardening variation of the rickshaw.
But then he'd need to put springs/shocks on it so that the ride is comfortable. And a huge stereo system to over ride the slaves whining/complaining. Then you should add a lemonaide holder, maybe a snack tray, ...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
thistlebloom said:
That bench could give a whole new meaning to "garden tour". A gardening variation of the rickshaw.
But then he'd need to put springs/shocks on it so that the ride is comfortable. And a huge stereo system to over ride the slaves whining/complaining. Then you should add a lemonaide holder, maybe a snack tray, ...
Right... and don't forget the draft horse to pull all that! :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Snowing . . .

012.gif

. . . but, I think it'll turn to rain any minute.

thgenekellybg6.gif

digitS'

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
As spring approaches and summer sets in, here in the Northern Hemisphere, we may want to refer back every now and then. The conditions at McMurdo Station in Antarctica should cool us off considerably!

Nice summer-time conditions there now:

89664.gif

smilieinhamock.gif

digitS'

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
I find this to be disturbing news and have vowed to bring more garden dirt into this house!
I blew coffee out my nose, Steve!!!!

DW says I have already mastered the art of introducing garden dirt to the carpet. Could it possibly be the 6" pile of soil on the carpet inside the living room door? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've learned that McMurdo Station is on New Zealand Daylight Savings Time, at this time of the year. It is Friday there, however, since they are on the other side of the dateline.

Right now, it is a little after 1PM, at McMurdo.

I don't think they are going to make it above freezing after all, since it was 28F earlier, and the temperature has begun to fall.

Steve

89664.gif

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
And, I've just learned research has shown that the majority of what a vacuum picks up in the average American home is hair and dry skin!

:tongue I find this to be disturbing news and have vowed to bring more garden dirt into this house!

Steve

edited to add: and, what do you think about this?

http://www.urbangardensweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/wheelbench-22.jpg
In my case its probably DOG hair.

I find the bench very strange. :/

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It was in the 60's the first 3 days in february here, now it's freezing and I think we are getting 3" of snow tonight. That is why I love living in Ohio. :weee
Unfortunately, it will still be this way in April and probably May.

Latest posts