I need my annual NAGGING

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's almost out. Docs told them they had to incision both legs, plates and pins.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like he's got a long recovery ahead of him. On the plus side, he's young and that helps with healing. Glad he's going to be ok. Thanks for the update.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's almost out. Docs told them they had to incision both legs, plates and pins.
This happened to my friends son at around 12 years old. Damn those 4 wheelers! His was bad- surgery in Boston Children's Hosp. and walking in 2 months. Kids heal so fast. Glad your little friend will be ALl right.
Cathy

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, that berry bed is taking longer than I thought it would. Another day on it for pruning and staking.

Then, digging most of the Indian Summer Raspberry plants out.

After that will be the grape rootstocks I started and grew for the young daughter of a major vineyard family. They will become her very own first row of grapes down near Santa Rosa and Fulton.

I did do a little bit of the soil surface firing today using a small propane torch to see how well it goes. Pretty much need to borrow the regular weed burning torch a friend has. Too much bending over with the small one.

Young Potsie had a painful setback today with his iv not working, and then he needed another iv for a blood transfusion. It was a mini motocross accident that he had.

Latest posts