I'm probably gonna die, it's been nice knowing yall

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Before I spring for flowers, one important question? Am I in the will? & no I don’t want any stinking cow that I have to milk. Married to one female, not looking to be tied down to 2........

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cane, I hope you're feeling fine. If you could laugh hard I'd guess you're gonna be alright. :)

For future reference , if you happen to do this again, just give us a heads up. I know this crowd could do you proud! (Except Seedcorn, we'd make him sit in the back row.)

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll say this for my mother's cooking. I have never had food poisoning, even when everyone else who ate at the same restaurant were puking their guts up.

I hope you're doing fine Cane!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Raw vegetables are the worst if not home raised. Even then if you use a lot of compost, it can be risky. Washing is of very little value-notice very little vs of no effect.

wherever you get this stuff from it sure hasn't applied to us, we eat a lot of raw veggies from the store and don't have problems with them... even the dreaded romaine lettuce of recent winter/spring past gave us no problems, but we did get a recall notice on that and returned one purchase to be on the safe side.

the only thing we found we couldn't eat was some bagged kale mix. neither of us liked that.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol::gig:clap

You guys are great!!
Right as rain today. :D

Don't worry @seedcorn , the cow is spoken for. ;) But I've got a HUGE pile of wood chips that someone will need to pick up.
... and there's all those chickens..
If I HAD croaked, my sister would have logged in and let ya know. I wouldn't want yall trash talking about me if I just vanished. :love

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
IRONGUT!!! I've earned my costume - now I just need a theme song.
irongut.jpg