In Honor of Journey11-Post Duct Tape Pictures!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love the tag at the end of Journey11's posts. "It takes a lot of duct tape to do what I do."
It occurred to me this afternoon, when my DH was helping me make post-snow repairs to our plastic wrapped duct-taped redneck greenhouse, that there needed to be a thread devoted to duct tape repairs. So here is my picture.

BJ duct-taping the greenhouse.jpg

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
bettacontraption.jpg

I'll bite. :D

This is my water bridge that I did for my blog. The stupid washing machine line would NOT stay in place no matter how many times I braced it, so...duct tape! :)

It's probably the only thing I've ever taped into submission. Hopefully this year I'll have garden related tape art to show off ;-)

Smithyard Farm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Probably not exactly what you were looking for.. but....

These are our last two entries into the cardboard boat race ... made of all card board and DUCT TAPE
we are the Duck Tape drinkers.. (play on the "Duck" tape part.... cause we are supposed to float...:) )

2012 - 2nd place!!!

IMAG0126.jpg

2013 1st place in parade... but she didn't do well in the water.... :(
994230_10201156021075637_348234251_n.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh!

You are needing to go some to top that, Journey!!

:) !

Steve
wait a minute! duck tape construction is supposed to be crude!!

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I has a roll of pink ducttape :D Of course, we have the standard multiple rolls of gray ducttape also. Can't "eat" just one. "Don't leave home without it". >>>>singing>>>"Ducttape l-o-o-o-o-v-e...l-o-o-o-o-v-e!!!"...oh, sorry...that's not how it goes ...is it :lol:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't have a photo, however, I made a cover for my 100 gallon heated horse waterer. I took a sheet of builders rigid insulation foam, cut 2 matching pieces, and duct taped them together. I started wrapping it with a few pieces and ended up wrapping up every inch of the entire thing. It has lasted for 3-4 years and some of the tape is just starting to come off. I will wrap it again when I can dry it out. This way I can conserve energy when the horses are in the barn overnight and the temps are real low.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
OK Catjac, gotta get a pic of that horse tank! And So Lucky-where is a pic of that duct taped house shoe? :lol: Moxies--let's see some of your pink duct taped wonders!!

AMKuska-exactly what I'm talking about!! Duct tape fixes anything!

Smithyard Farm--WOW! I am impressed!! :bow

Latest posts