In Honor of Journey11-Post Duct Tape Pictures!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Probably not exactly what you were looking for.. but....

These are our last two entries into the cardboard boat race ... made of all card board and DUCT TAPE
we are the Duck Tape drinkers.. (play on the "Duck" tape part.... cause we are supposed to float...:) )

2012 - 2nd place!!!

View attachment 787
2013 1st place in parade... but she didn't do well in the water.... :(
View attachment 788

Hay! I like those duct tape pontoon boats!

Duct tape: when I had my old car I never went anywhere without duct tape. One time the cap for the power steering unit came off and was lost. I used some aluminum foil and duct tape to make a temporary cap. It worked so well I never bothered to get a real power steering unit cap.

now I have my nice subaru, it's just automatic. I still keep duct tape in it, along with a small box of tools and wire. Ya never know if it'll be needed..,.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Duct tape horse feeder. The trash can is a few inches smaller diameter than the inside hole in the tire.
Solution - fill the hole with a 'net' made from a whole roll of duct tape.
DSCF0217.JPG

DSCF0218.JPG

DSCF0219.JPG

... geesh sloppy mud - obviously time to move the hoop house (or maybe, just maybe, time for the rain to STOP)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We got our grand daughter last weekend. We meet in Alto, Tx which is the halfway point, since one way it's a 3 hour drive. My daughter showed me her Super Mario Duct Tape holding the bumper on her car.....and I got a picture!

duct tape car.jpg

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
One of my favorite uses for duct tape. :D

I start several flats of flowers and veges for family and friends, and they are sternly warned - please return my trays and cell packs, yes even the duct taped ones, or you will be cut off .. :p

Picture 9217.jpg

greengenes

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
One of my favorite uses for duct tape. :D

I start several flats of flowers and veges for family and friends, and they are sternly warned - please return my trays and cell packs, yes even the duct taped ones, or you will be cut off .. :p

View attachment 1434
That is funny. I have a commercial greenhouse business so flats and cell trays are all over the place... but I have 'MY" trays, and everyone now knows to leave the crazy woman's stuff alone. Seriously, Theirs- mine- how hard is that?

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ducktape doesn't keep it's hold on plastic outside used as a greenhouse. :( Using regular boxing tape right now to fix what the ducktape and gorilla tape failed at...
Going to buy a TON of the pool repair kit glue once spring is here and the pool supplies come in!! That stuff is great!

Latest posts