In law rant

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Seriously?!?! You're nicer than I am because I would have told her to not the the door hit her where the good Lord split her!!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good grief! You are way nicer than I am! Imagine being a guest in someone's home and talking/acting like that! Yikes!

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She sat in chicken poop! How awesome is that! Did she at least have on nice clean white pressed dress pants when she did it! Oh sorry that's wrong of me. But that is some funny stuff right there!

And congrats to your hubby by the way! And congrats to yourself for taking the high road!

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Stubbornhillfarm said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She sat in chicken poop! How awesome is that! Did she at least have on nice clean white pressed dress pants when she did it! Oh sorry that's wrong of me. But that is some funny stuff right there!

And congrats to your hubby by the way! And congrats to yourself for taking the high road!
Cream pants, actually. It made me feel instantly better. Making meatloaf the next night also made me feel LOTS better (we had plenty of garden fresh veggie sides) especially the way she sat outside on the porch to try to avoid inhaling the wonderful smell all night. It was a very polite :smack on my part.

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Just went back and read your original post and as I suspected, your relations are from California, the home of gun control. Just goes to prove what I have always said, "An armed society is a polite society." :D

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: OMG ... I am delighted she sat it it!!!! :lol:
I can not fathom how some people behave. :idunno
Why they chose to stay and be pains in the posterior is beyond me. :hu
Yep, you deserve some kind of reward, but maybe the day they left was reward enough. ;)
:bouquet :weight :throw :rainbow-sun :hugs

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
no wonder he's been divorced a lot. Same girl every time I bet.
The Mama Chicken said:
I deserve an award. Possibly sainthood. At the very least I should get a tiara.
I was pleasant and didn't say anything when the woman got drunk every night she was here even though my husband is a recovering alcoholic with 2 years sober.
I didn't say anything snotty to her when she made ugly faces because my food wasn't good enough her.
I didn't even smack her when she called me a "fast food whore" when she saw me eating a cheeseburger.
I DID smirk a little when she sat in chicken poop though. Instant Karma, baby...

Latest posts