Instead of working today I played!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I bought two Duke and one Blue Crop last spring. The Duke look much better than the Blue Crop this spring. One of them is full of flowers. The others have some flowers, just not a whole bunch. I can't even believe they are alive, the way I neglected them last summer. :hide I'm so ashamed....

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks @bobm
Duke, and chandler were two varieties I was looking for.
I was hoping to get patriot, or duke, for my early season, Bluecrop, chandler, or blueray for my mid season, and darrow for a late. I also want a pink lemonade, for fun :). Only two varieties seem to be showing up around here, I forgot what they were called, but they are both small berried.:\

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ummm...Thistle, couldn't they have stayed on the patio? It looks big enough. Buy then..you have soooo much space that you can do anything! Jealous. :p You sure worked fast. It would have taken me all morning. Actually, it wouldn't have. I don't do projects. :( I don't trust myself to do it right. My husband does those and I know he woudn't have done it in an hour. Great Job!

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, you how the camera makes everything look bigger? :D The patio is about 9'x20', but when we get the Weber out to grill it gets a little cramped, with the table and the patio sink and the barrels.

Actually I just wanted to play around.
But Lavender was right, playtime is over. I'm going to enlarge it and am tinkering with some ideas.

Latest posts