interesting find

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, you never know where the path is laid in a hole. And who can get out of the hole.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
i do back up to a property that has cows....
will know more once back next week then i will do a csi photo post for more help and to see who or what is living in those nests...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
got home yesterday afternoon and retrieved the game camera.... well we have a fox the game camera was on video have great shoots of it, wanted to post it but youtube will not upload the avi files. have spent the last 6 hours trying to figure it out with no luck, you name it have tried it..... might put it out again tonight but on photo only.....

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
it has puzzled my for awhile why the girls go down into this thicket so followed them...
found 2 nests.. hard to say if they are active but did put the game camera on one of them will leave it out there till i get back next week...View attachment 11613
View attachment 11614
finding the second nest found the remains guessing a deer...
View attachment 11615
View attachment 11616
of course found a bunch of trash from the old property owners as well....
Put the skull in the garden and plant a lovely ground cover to grow out the eye socket.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reminds me of a Hodag -- rare animal found only in Northern Wisconsin -- or, perhaps, a Jack-a-lope from the wild west.

Okay, Larisa, what is it? Certainly not something I'd be making a pet out of.

It's an aye-aye with photo shopped vampire fangs. It's a kind of nocturnal lemur from Madagascar,very endangered.