interesting find

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
hum...???? should be 15 second video clips
still working on the problem between my computer and youtube....

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree! That's one pretty fox. Just think...you'll have little baby foxes in that den if she doesn't get nervous and move her den. THAT would be cute to get on vid. Thanks for posting that here, it's really neat to see what goes on in the woods when we aren't around.
so far the fox looks healthy and i hope i can get video of pups, but if the fox starts acting strange aka( rabies) will have to call in a nc approved trapper...
both dogs are up to date on their shots. guess i will have to start carrying the glock while we go for walks just in case....:(

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
not in this "general" area.....but closer to the city there are reports....
have seen and heard the fox for a while, had a idea where it's den was just not that close to us...

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm surprised that lots of places will pay to do spay/neuter trap & release of cats but they don't do something like a rabies tagging of known carriers species to keep the issues at bay in more prone areas. i hate to see beautiful foxes being destroyed because of it.

i may be an owner of chickens but i still believe that foxes & other things like skunks & possums still have their place in nature & need to be around. there was a fox hanging around my neighborhood early last year but i haven't seen it myself to be sure but it hasn't bothered my birds & they don't free range anyway unless i'm home. now the possum hasn't bugged the birds either so i leave him/her alone. the only time i see anything disturbed by it is when i lost one of my chickens & thought i had taken care of the carcass i found it dragged off to the wooded area of the yard. i occasionally throw a cracked egg to the wooded area & it is usually gone the next day so i keep it satisfied.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great, Major'!

Thanks for doing that! The video is just a little jumpy. I didn't know that we could use photobucket's videos on TEG.

@Larisa , that is one funny picture. And, one curious fox!

Steve

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great, Major'!

Thanks for doing that! The video is just a little jumpy. I didn't know that we could use photobucket's videos on TEG.

@Larisa , that is one funny picture. And, one curious fox!

Steve

did not know either, it was my last shoot....

Latest posts