interesting find

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I tried to use a photobucket video album recently.

I was uploading some of DW's videos to YouTube and it was taking forever on a Sunday morning. So, I tried an alternative.

After waiting forever on the alternative, I ended up with nuthin in the photobucket video album :barnie!

We need to keep in mind how new all this stuff is. It's not just new-to-us. I was thinking of getting a book on cloud computing yesterday. I decided that the ones with a 2011 copyright weren't gonna do it for me. Imagine ... imagine ... okay, i can't imagine ...

Steve

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
though i imagine not much has changed to the concept of cloud computing being a 5 year old book i would pass on that too.

but who am i to talk. i still have my college books from 1999-2002 when i took computer management.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the funny thing is... we use google as our browser.. google purchased you tube. in the past have always been able to upload, since then been unable.
go figure.
my desktop is only 5 years old..

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chickie I feel same way about wildlife. When a Bobcat was spotted a few times across the street I thought it very cool. I also believe if wildlife is going after someones animals, then it should be taken out fast and humane.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
just put the game camera out there again, this time i got a growl coming from the den, definitely going to take the dogs and the glock.
got a feeling theres pups in there....

Latest posts