Irritated

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This guy is a "know it all" but doesnt know squat! He thinks he is better than everyone else, but dont you DARE try doing something he cant!!!! Since I told him I didnt care how much he paid for green beans at aldi's, nothing compares to home grown food, I havent heard from him!!!! Imagine that.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I really don't have time or desire for anyone like this in my life. Drama queens/kings, negative people...whatever. But most of us have them in our lives and some times they are relatives. I don't really care what anyone thinks of what I do or don't do. I would turn this into a super twisted and fun time for myself. When these people say anything rude, or sarcastic or demeaning or ask questions. I would just give them the most ridiculous answer you can come up with. With a smile on your face. :D Sooner or later they will get bored when they find that they are not getting to you any more and they will be irritated that you are playing them, and they will move on. And in the meantime, you can have some fun just being silly.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Stubbornhillfarm said:
I really don't have time or desire for anyone like this in my life. Drama queens/kings, negative people...whatever. But most of us have them in our lives and some times they are relatives. I don't really care what anyone thinks of what I do or don't do. I would turn this into a super twisted and fun time for myself. When these people say anything rude, or sarcastic or demeaning or ask questions. I would just give them the most ridiculous answer you can come up with. With a smile on your face. :D Sooner or later they will get bored when they find that they are not getting to you any more and they will be irritated that you are playing them, and they will move on. And in the meantime, you can have some fun just being silly.
Excellent advice! Dont feed the troll. Once people learn they cant get a rise out of you, all the fun goes out of it for them. If they get a reaction out of you, they win.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think that is what has happened, he got bored because I wouldnt play his game. I basically told him he was jealous of my free food and to go wipe the jelly off his nose... and make sure he got it all this time. :lol:
I havent heard from him since I told him feeding my chickens was going to break my bank...ooooo a whole 16 bucks every 2 months. He found out that my world does not revolve around him.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:gig :gig I posted the list Monty made for me on my facebook page this morning, just to see what would happen. ;) I had one girl ready to go shopping for all those great deals I have going on.
I think it broke her heart when she found out all I had to do was walk out my door into my back yard! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts