It was bound for the junkyard

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I should say "poisonous snakes," Bay'.

There are garter and king snakes. We even have the Northern Rubber Boa!

As far as I know, the nearest rattlesnakes are in areas about 1,000 feet lower in elevation.

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
I should say "poisonous snakes," Bay'.

There are garter and king snakes. We even have the Northern Rubber Boa!

As far as I know, the nearest rattlesnakes are in areas about 1,000 feet lower in elevation.

Steve
I am impressed.......but not enough to move away from Texas! :lol:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
dickiebird said:
My Motto
If you can't be handsome, you need to be handy!!!!
(Stolen from Red Green)

THANX RICH
We love the Red Green Show. :cool:

digitS' said:
I am not very mechanical. Still, I have had to mess around with things for a good long time. I am almost willing to mess with it until it is good and broken . Then, buy another . . . I mean, you may as well try . I wouldn't be surprised if Journey's DH took that route with the tiller - reasoning out what might work as he went along.
I've seen things go that way a time or two. :lol: Always worth a try! Especially nowadays when you can download the user manuals online for just about everything. As old as this tiller was, he still found the manual...well, two of them...one for the tiller and a separate one for the engine which was made by a different company.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow!

Still a bother, Journey. And ciphering out what some mechanically-minded person meant by whatever it was that they were writing . . . it takes effort! Some manuals are filled with pages of silliness and when you get down to the nuts & bolts - they hardly make sense.

If there is a strawberry pie in his future - - :p.

Steve

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I love things that are rescued from the junk pile. I especially get excited about things that are used for a totally different reason than what they were originally made for. i'm always looking for that odd piece. dh looks at such things & just shakes his head. he doesn't get it.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
bj taylor said:
I love things that are rescued from the junk pile. I especially get excited about things that are used for a totally different reason than what they were originally made for. i'm always looking for that odd piece. dh looks at such things & just shakes his head. he doesn't get it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That sounds a lot like me and DH!!! I shake my head at the fact that ke keeps a peice of rope "just incase" He kills me sometimes. :hu

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow Journey, that's so cool! Practically free, if you don't count all the labor and skinned knuckles :D

That's one of the reasons I hang on to my DH ;) , he can always sweet talk my equipment into running. I can operate it all, but when it won't start I'm sunk. I think gas engines have a gender preference.

Latest posts