It's difficult for me to believe ...

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rhode, I so can relate to you. My 31 yr old daughter is clueless when it comes to gardening. I too take my gardening tools when I visit her.

She kept asking me how much water to give her plants and I tried to explain how to water and how much. Finally in exasperation I told her to fill up a 5 gallon bucket of water and dump it on each plant! She said that would take a long time since we planted 24 plants! Haha

Mary
:yuckyuck

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
All of my children & grandchildren love eating our home-grown veggies, salsa, and pickles... but have not yet started gardens of their own. After all of the recent health scares regarding store-bought produce, though, both of DD have expressed an interest in doing so next year. Sometimes the mind needs to be cultivated before the soil can be broken. I'll turn over their plots this year to get them ready, when/if it stays dry long enough for me to get the tiller in there.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i was raised as a sprout (in the dirt :) ) and for some reason i was into reading about plants and learning plant propagation techniques before i was out of elementary school. i suspect it was because they were quiet. :)

Latest posts