Jomoncoms Birthday!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Thistle, I'm glad you finally see that! I get so confused so easily. I don't need to start seeing different colors. :D

Is there a way to get the old grinning smiley back? I don't like this green one. He looks a little sick.

Mary
=====
Mary, Digit and CaneSisters are kindasorta experts at having ALL KINDS AND SORTS of smileys.

I bet if you asked Cane how she does it... step by which button to push step... I bet you could do it too.

Digit tried to 'splain it to me but I missed something. I kinda think Cane could write it down.

It involves first getting the new smileys downloaded to your computer. Apparently it's a safe little download from a website that has them.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I still don't see it. I tried opening TEG in Firefox instead. I don't see the female sign at all. On the upper right, below my own name I see Find a Member and Staff Members. I don't know about the resolution. Lemme give that a try. I hate to mess with it because my computer is (in everything else) how I like it. :p

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Raising and lowering the resolution...I do see what you mean about it cutting off the sidebar on the right (the whole thing is gone at a low enough setting!) But even at my highest resolution, I still don't see the birthdays. :/ Maybe it's one of my other settings on the site I will need to fix...

ETA: Has anyone mentioned the resolution problem to @Nifty ? Maybe he can specify a best resolution to be viewing the site in. I see a lot of sites do that sometimes...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I still don't see it. I tried opening TEG in Firefox instead. I don't see the female sign at all. On the upper right, below my own name I see Find a Member and Staff Members. I don't know about the resolution. Lemme give that a try. I hate to mess with it because my computer is (in everything else) how I like it. :p

Dang, now I can't find it either. I wasn't making it up, honest!
It was in the notable members tab I think, on the right hand side in a little message box that said "Todays Birthdays" or something like that. It was definitely in the members area, but I checked every tab and didn't see it. Is it possible that Nifty is still tweaking things and it disappeared?

jomoncon

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!! I only saw this post today, so a belated thank you. I had a great birthday and am now a proud 63 year old!!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow

Happy Birthday!

It was cool finding that birthdays are sometimes listed, and you were first! :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this so I went for the closest to the point I could find.

Thank you, @Nyboy! Your card was wholly unexpected and totally appreciated. This is such a great place, with such great people! When one gets to my venerable age, the day doesn't turn into anything special, still it is good to be remembered.

Latest posts