Joy in the Little Things

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The west wing of our garden - after doing a lot of 'small things' every day in these two months

The rest of May is still kept for the west wing, and from June, hopefully, I can start doing something for the east wing, especially the pond and orchard areas.
messageImage_1684326915034.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I looked it up, the nuts are edible and the leaves are too. Native to south and Central America, it sounds like a tropical plant. Will you have to keep it in your greenhouse? Where did you get the cuttings?

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I looked it up, the nuts are edible and the leaves are too. Native to south and Central America, it sounds like a tropical plant. Will you have to keep it in your greenhouse? Where did you get the cuttings?
Bay, we treat this Malabar chestnut as an indoor plant, as it can purify the air quite well. Here is the mother plant. In February, there was almost nothing to do in the garden, I cut some indoor plants and see if I can multiply them from cuttings. And the answer is yes, all five plants are rooted (some need 8-10 weeks, and some need up to 12 weeks.).

The mother plant is also sending new shoots recently, so most of the plants are generous. :D

7534.jpg

Latest posts