Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Homemade mini burgers with quail eggs
347605767_286098237205686_3534201862100692936_n.jpg

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
thunder and lightning last night which tells me that spring is finally not too far off. i love storms and used to walk in the rain as often as i could.
When I lived in California rain was rare. I decided it was my favorite weather! I did the same thing as you and would go out in it and purposely get drenched! Now that I live in the PNW my favorite weather is sun! Lol!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I lived in California rain was rare. I decided it was my favorite weather! I did the same thing as you and would go out in it and purposely get drenched! Now that I live in the PNW my favorite weather is sun! Lol!

we had plans today for some friends to stop over after noon and i'd hoped to be done planting the garden i was working on, but it started to sprinkle so i came in and got the seeds i wanted to plant and got those in the ground and watered while it was still sprinkling
(i have one last row to put in there but that won't get done today) and then i changed clothes and the friends showed up on time and it still kept sprinkling real light so we all sat outside for about an hour before it started raining a bit harder so we came in and had coffee and talked a while longer. then they got up to leave so we had to talk for another 40 minutes before they did actually leave. :) (the Minnesota Long Goodbye...)

as long as it isn't super cold, windy or lightning and thunder i don't mind it at all to be out in the rains. if it gets really hot and humid and then rains it can cool off and be nice but as long as it isn't so humid that it is hard to breathe out there. Mom can't tolerate that very much at all so we have the AC and that will also dehumidify which keeps her happy. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts