July 4th 2020

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
O.K. so 2020 has been a bust so far, now no public fireworks displays in the area. (Fine by me!)
Have a safe and Happy 4th no matter how you chose to celebrate.
1935-July42015_0.jpg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Celebrating our nation's independence & freedom with fireworks all around, clear skies, full moon (with an eclipse!), and a few of the family gathered around a bonfire until late. Couldn't ask for a better day. :thumbsup I hope everyone here had a good one as well.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Celebrating our nation's independence & freedom with fireworks all around, clear skies, full moon (with an eclipse!), and a few of the family gathered around a bonfire until late. Couldn't ask for a better day. :thumbsup I hope everyone here had a good one as well.
That sounds good. :)

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Our neighbor's 2 short blocks away put on quite a great fireworks display every year. Family visited and we set up our chairs and sparklers in the north pasture to watch. Horses did NOT break anything this year. I checked on them in the south pasture, with the barn in the way, and they were eating/watching/moving around "while the WHOLE TOWN WAS UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!", or so they told me. ALL of the cats disappeared until this morning.

Latest posts