just a update...

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We have big ole pack rats. Not in the garden but in the house and chicken coop. We were all in the living room the other day and one ran from under the chair my son was sitting in right by my husband's feet. He (DH) was visibly shaken. I kept telling him but he didn't believe me.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have big ole pack rats. Not in the garden but in the house and chicken coop. We were all in the living room the other day and one ran from under the chair my son was sitting in right by my husband's feet. He (DH) was visibly shaken. I kept telling him but he didn't believe me.
I bet he believes you now!

My husband was repairing a hole in the coop's rafters when a rat ran out and just barely touched his cheek! I would have died. :ep

Mary

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My son (12) got all excited last night when he turned around and saw a rat in the living room. He start screaming like a little girl and the rat ran back and forth for a moment and then disappeared. I put out some more rat poison for what good it will do.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Snakes? I stopped counting at 12. Just since moving to this property in 2010. And that includes the 3 copperheads, 2 of which I caught myself.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know right? :ep and this is after DH tells me while we are moving here..."He had seen NO snakes since moving to SC back in 1995" :th

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We have found 3 inside the house. 1 black racer was heading for the master bedroom, and the other 2 were copperheads...in the kitchen. The rest have been outside.

Latest posts