just a update...

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Lucky you. These have all been copperheads, king snakes and black racers.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We h ad one for about a year. It only ate the gardens and spiders. And picked on the chickens.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The one we had hardly ever made a sound. Very rarely. I love listening to them.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had a guy who had to carry a bull whip as his male was beyond mean. This was 50 years ago when they were expensive. Now, they are quite common here.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I never really liked peacocks. Too loud and they use to hog the cat food. I would have to guard the cat while he was eating for some friends.

Nyboy I have a rat snake living in my garage. I'm hoping he'll find his way to the pack rats. No mongooses for me! I'd rather have the snake than the rats. Mama has found a lot of snakes in her house, mostly copperheads. Now that I wouldn't like. We have a snake in the chicken coop again. I wish we could relocate it to the garage too, maybe even the main house since these rats are so cheeky running about day and night.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never really liked peacocks. Too loud and they use to hog the cat food. I would have to guard the cat while he was eating for some friends.

Nyboy I have a rat snake living in my garage. I'm hoping he'll find his way to the pack rats. No mongooses for me! I'd rather have the snake than the rats. Mama has found a lot of snakes in her house, mostly copperheads. Now that I wouldn't like. We have a snake in the chicken coop again. I wish we could relocate it to the garage too, maybe even the main house since these rats are so cheeky running about day and night.

I would run for the hills if I had a rat problem. One thing that gives me the willies is rodents ,rat or mouse which ever. Every spring we get a few mice coming in and I have a pretty massive mouse arsenal, and get on the hunt first sign of them. I could not share space with them I would have to sleep outside lol.

Latest posts