just checking in

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
While we are on the subject...
" Faces on butts. An Australian researcher has come up with a not-so-cutting-edge way of keeping the livestock of Botswana farmers safe from predators: painting eyes on their cows' butts. Neil Jordan, a conservation biologist at the University of New South Wales, came up with the idea a few years ago when he was doing conservation work in a village in rural Botswana. Since then, Jordan has tracked herds with and without eyes painted on their rear ends, and found that all of those that employed his technique survived. "

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
While we are on the subject...
" Faces on butts. An Australian researcher has come up with a not-so-cutting-edge way of keeping the livestock of Botswana farmers safe from predators: painting eyes on their cows' butts. Neil Jordan, a conservation biologist at the University of New South Wales, came up with the idea a few years ago when he was doing conservation work in a village in rural Botswana. Since then, Jordan has tracked herds with and without eyes painted on their rear ends, and found that all of those that employed his technique survived. "

thats just assinine.......:lol::lol:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
getting ready for the procedure....
1598601441252.png

well the procedure went so so now have a seton band once awake the surgeon visited me, was told if i did not have it it the fistula would have healed incorrectly and it would create another abscess and i would be back in the hospital..

have a post op visit on sept 2nd she did say that more in likely will have to see a colon/rectal surgeon to get the fistula repaired....grrrr getting real tired of having my bung hole spread wide open and having the wounds back open, it hurts today oxy and tylenol is helping some..

but on the good side yesterday while wearing my sexy foil cap it blocked all the subspace messages from the alien craft orbiting earth, should have kept it the voices are back ....... :lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
getting ready for the procedure....
View attachment 36772
well the procedure went so so now have a seton band once awake the surgeon visited me, was told if i did not have it it the fistula would have healed incorrectly and it would create another abscess and i would be back in the hospital..

have a post op visit on sept 2nd she did say that more in likely will have to see a colon/rectal surgeon to get the fistula repaired....grrrr getting real tired of having my bung hole spread wide open and having the wounds back open, it hurts today oxy and tylenol is helping some..

but on the good side yesterday while wearing my sexy foil cap it blocked all the subspace messages from the alien craft orbiting earth, should have kept it the voices are back ....... :lol:
Well Dang, sure hope this is all correct and "behind" you soon. ;)

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
AHH, @ flowerbug! YOU are an anime/VG fan! Eldest DD is quite the gamer, and has played over 500 VG's. All 3 DD's have been going to conventions for the past 20 years. They performed a great (masquerade) skit that uses this line, and it comes out of the blue.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
AHH, @ flowerbug! YOU are an anime/VG fan! Eldest DD is quite the gamer, and has played over 500 VG's. All 3 DD's have been going to conventions for the past 20 years. They performed a great (masquerade) skit that uses this line, and it comes out of the blue.

i've liked some video games and text adventures, but i'm not a huge fan of many games because i'm not into point and shoot games that much, yet for some reason this phrase was used many years ago and i have remembered it since then. :) my games of choice in the ancient times were pinball and a few logic games and since then certain puzzle games.

Latest posts