just checking in

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I guess my DH's recent 4 years of poor health, AND my dog had cancer (since had a leg removed) AND a Chinese Wind Farm battle, which we lost, so now 48 600+ ft towers, 8 of which are less than a mile from our town, was a lot of stress in the last 3 years, that nobody else I knew had to go through. Loss of property value, town arguments, etc.
FOUR YEARS, since 2016.
Not afraid of COVID19. If the Lord wants me to die of it, I am ready to go home.
See.
Ice Age reaction, like I meant to brag. I ONLY thought that everybody else was using their time to clean house, clean pantries, and work on their yards and get in better physical shape, like I did.
Consider WHO is making you afraid of this. It ISN'T God.
I have chosen to keep my spirits up and to be thankful for what I have, instead of the depths of despair.
@Carol Dee , sincere prayers sent for you and your MIL. :hugs
I was VERY close to my MIL, (1920-1998, RIP).

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
my horoscope was right on today..

Your energy levels are pretty volatile today, so make sure that you're working in bursts.
Even if you've got nothing to do, you may find yourself cleaning or organizing when the mood strikes.

made my bed then took a shower....time for a nap.. :lol:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
my wednesday doctors visit..... both of them were impressed on the way my butt is doing, still it will be a while before 100%..
they want to check my butt fistula, this means a outpatient procedure <yup this mean being knocked out for it> we are really hoping that it's doing just as well> do not want another hospital stay if it needs repairing..

fingers crossed...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
yesterday the nurse called to set-up my procedure, it's going to be in their winston-salem outpatient location on the 27th waiting for a call for what time. need to go in tomorrow and take a covid test. for of those who have not had one it's a experience..

the nurse did remind me not to eat or drink anything after 3pm the day before 🤔 guess they don't want a southern brown head gopher popping out after they have me gassed looking at the fistula....:lol:...

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
yesterday the nurse called to set-up my procedure, it's going to be in their winston-salem outpatient location on the 27th waiting for a call for what time. need to go in tomorrow and take a covid test. for of those who have not had one it's a experience..

the nurse did remind me not to eat or drink anything after 3pm the day before 🤔 guess they don't want a southern brown head gopher popping out as they have me gassed looking at the fistula....:lol:...

they don't want you to drink a gallon of high octane colon blow?!! you're getting the easy tour...

Latest posts