just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad you are getting better Major :hugs .
I suggest next time you want a lot of attention that you just break a bone

I agree while in the hospital everyone there gave a lot of attention, now it's just on and off.. people at work would asked how i was doing, butt once i would try to show my injury they wanted no part of it.. what's up with that ??

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
just got back from taking a pre surgery covid test, not looking forward to the 14th it's my 4th surgery really hoping the surgeon will repair rather than a seton replacement..
while at the hospital talked with pre anesthesia nurse, we talked about the do's and don'ts medical history. then talked about my past outpatient surgery she asked about pain management, told her that the 5mg oxycodone did not touch the pain that they need to bump up the dosage for the first couple days of recovery. she put my concern at the top of the list for the surgeon.
so @baymule will be thinking about bj and his surgery this wednesday..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dunno...I'm game to see your injury and I'm NOT duck-ing!

since this is a PG forum can only use a illustration....
1602540301197.png

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no Major! Not another surgery! Your poor behind has got to be very tired of all this embarrassing digging around in tender spots! When will this stop??? Gheesh I sure hope you get better and don’t have to have any more surgery. At least when BJ has hip replacement on Wednesday, it will only be one time, not repeated surgeries over and over. You are in our prayers.

Latest posts