just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well yesterday's procedure did not go as we wanted according to the surgeon the fistula was not healing enough for a fistultomy so just a seton replacement was done.grrrrrr
while he was digging down there he found a polyp which he removed and sent off for a biopsy so when i have my post op visit will know more,but do know a colonoscopy is in my future.
at least my behind does not hurt as much as the first procedure using my pool noodle to sit on again..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
thank goodness it's the weekend, my behind has been killing me. so glad they gave me a little duty letter.
butt will say this it's getting old having my rear probed every couple weeks and unable to to the things i enjoy..

this morning we drove to the store by the time we got back i have had enough. she mentioned about going to the mountains to drive along the parkway and see the color of the leafs refreshed her memory about fridays colonoscopy and of course next thursday have a post op visit with the butt doctor, hopefully while there he can loosen the seton it's way to tight.. plus while there im sure he will set a date for my next violation.

people are so funny, while explaining what has happened since july, some of them are okay others get grossed out.. :lol:

it's just a body part, guess people get offended hearing about the butt parts.....

Latest posts