Just Sayin' Hi

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Not new to gardening (lapsed MG) but new to here. Been a couple of years since I was on a gardening forum, and seriously miss the flow of information and new ideas other gardeners share. I'm in NE Tennessee, Zone 7a, but have a microclimate that seems to affect just my yard.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome form Louisiana, glad you found us.

I grew up in the Cumberland Gap area in Tennessee. Glad to see you here. Grab an appropriate beverage, pull up a chair, put your feet up, and make yourself to home. Jump right in. We don't stand on ceremony and hijacking is accepted if not encouraged. Just have some good conversations and do share some gardening information and stories.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! So does the micro-climate make your yard warmer or cooler than the surrounding area? I often wish I had a walled garden just for starting things in the spring. I feel like I live in a wind tunnel, as tender plants get beaten to death pretty regularly in the spring. I, too, am a lapsed MGer, but you would never know it by my grey thumb.
I hope you enjoy your time here. We try to keep the discussions unconfrontational, with politics and religion left to other forums, if possible. Tell us what you like to grow, and we love pics, by the way.

Latest posts