Kitchen coming along ok.,

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
i have been working on our new kitchen remodel for the past week and a half, we have been without a sink or dishwasher from the day after Christmas. It has been a whole lot of work so far for me but should have all but one of the new cabinets in today. The other cabinet is back ordered and not here yet , it is an upper cabinet so not messing with granite guy coming tomorrow to make template for our counter tops thank god. We have been eating sandwiches and easy stuff for all this time now. Hopefully the counter tops will go in at end of this week.and we can start getting back to normal.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Of course you took before pics and will do afters, won't you? I LOVE room makeover pics! A kitchen makeover is tough with all that plumbing to work on.

We've got a new tub coming here in a few weeks as we are doing an involuntary tub replacement...Mom's an excellent plumber, so she'll be doing all the hard stuff. Thank God!!! I'll be watching and learning.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
when they were building this place they were wondering what they were going to do for the countertops and since they had plenty of extra wood from the floor i suggested using it for the countertops too. they both liked the idea and here we are 20yrs later and they still look ok. Mom puts another coat of varnish on them here or there. she spilled super glue on the one in the bathroom and that wasn't fun... oy! hahaha! :)

always nice when things are done. i hope it turns out well and you are happy with the results. :)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
i have been working on our new kitchen remodel for the past week and a half, we have been without a sink or dishwasher from the day after Christmas. It has been a whole lot of work so far for me but should have all but one of the new cabinets in today. The other cabinet is back ordered and not here yet , it is an upper cabinet so not messing with granite guy coming tomorrow to make template for our counter tops thank god. We have been eating sandwiches and easy stuff for all this time now. Hopefully the counter tops will go in at end of this week.and we can start getting back to normal.
Prove it! Hahahaha

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have redone the kitchen here at least 4 times in the last 36 years. I hope and pray tile floor we put in last year is the last time!
be sure to post the photos, you know how nosey we are. ;)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
IMG_2625.JPG
IMG_2627.JPG
IMG_2629.JPG
IMG_2630.JPG
IMG_2639.JPG

These are some of the demolition pictures,And pics of some of the new cabinets. We have a new gas range and dishwasher that match the fridge and microwave. I am also working on a peninsula where the wall was it is ready to be measured for granite but still just a frame I will be working on for the next couple of days . hopefully the counter tops can be milled and installed this week so it can get back to normal soon. Also will be installing new lighting when we find what we like.

Latest posts