Kitchen garden tour. TOUR DAY!! 9-3. Bring it!! I am ready.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Everything looks so amazing! Those animals and the garden are going to make everyone uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh over it. I see jealousy from your neighbors and the tour people!!! :D

damummis

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Dh says I have to work on my confidence. I see the pictures of all your stuff and I think, "How did they do it?" Lesa, your tea garden is precious. I wish mine was as adorable. Digits your oats are amazing. I am sure I have looked at pics you all have posted and Oooed and Ahhed at your abilities too. Thanks for all the support guys. :hugs

I will let you know about the outcome.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great job. Your place will be the highlight of the garden tour! Love the birch trees. It really is a lovely setting.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You shouldn't be worried at all, it looks amazing. You've got the harmony of cozy and effective/efficient down perfectly. No boring geometry, you've got balance which is something I know I struggle with. Plus the duck to me are a great addition. A number of folks have chickens but the ducks and their pond are the cherry on top of a beautiful design. They are not over the top like Mandarins they are subtle enough that they fit right in.

GREAT job you deserve all the praise we heap upon you.

damummis

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
One day to go and it is POURING! I still have to mow and trim. I hope I don't have to do it tomorrow morning after the goats get milked. I wonder how that will go over with the seahag next door....

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Haha, seahag!! Dont worry about her, its just one day - it's not like you're going to be out there EVERY DAY running the mower early! :) and think of how refreshed and gorgeous all your plants are going to be after all that lovely rain!!

damummis

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Well, today is the BIG DAY. I am ready. I quick deadheading and once over and we are there. I did get the lawn mowed last night, yay.

I wonder how many times I will have to say, "No, that is a ewe. Horns don't make it a boy or a goat." Poor Ol'Thelma is always being confused for a boy something.

Oh, I just realized I have to do a quick brush up on my herbs in the medicine garden. I know they will ask, "What is that for?" DD#2 said, "Just hand them the herb book and tell them to look it up like you do with us." Maybe I will. ;)

One again I wan to thank everyone for their support. You guys ROCK!!!! :cool:

I will report back when it is over.

Latest posts