Living On The Edge Ate A Salad

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Past couple of days I have been craving caesar salad, so I had one with grilled chicken for lunch. A client just came in and started talking about wanting a salad but was to afraid of E.coli. I told her I had a salad today made with romaine lettuce. She said I was very brave, my reply with all the drugs, alcohol and cigarettes I put in my body, no vegetable going to take me out :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those are good. I try to eat a salad a day and I pack it with as much veggies as I can. Usually it's so big that I have to talk my husband into sharing it after he's already eaten. :D

Mary

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
salad wasn't common with us. Mom didn't discover lighter cooking until we were older. before then it was charred steaks and veggies boiled into complete submission. at least she had all the Italian style dishes down in her sleep, we ate those most often anyways... rare steaks and lightly steamed veggies and Chinese food came along after her and Dad split up. Dad's method of cooking was standing at the grill with a beer to put out fires. all grilled stuff tasted of beer and char. yum.

Latest posts