Mac and TEG (A July 3rd update from Petey)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary mentioned not seeing @peteyfoozer on TEG lately. Having Petey's email address I asked her if all is well. And that we miss her here. She wrote back to say she can browse the forums but can not post replies. She thought it may be a problem with her MAC and TEG not being compatible. Could that be? IS there a way around the issue?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Isn't iPad & Mac same operating system?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Could be. I do not own either one! I'll ask her if she has an iPad. I do know what she has is probably a bit on the old side.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Mac is about 9 years old. I think I bought it just before I retired. I have problems with yahoo groups, but this format has not been a problem for me.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
She just emailed back. Says she has a Macbook Pro and has not been able to post since the change over. She tried again last week.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Message from Petey, She wants to know:
If you get a chance, could you ask what browsers the mac owners that don't have problems are using? I don't understand why mine isn't working and theirs do... :(

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did take my Mac-mini computer in and had it up-dated to 10.6.8 and OSX with Safari as my browser.

I have a new Mac-mini sitting in a box next to me because I still need to complete my taxes and the old computer will no longer run tax programs. I hate that I am forced to purchase a new one when I am satisfied with the one I am using.

Latest posts