Mac and TEG (A July 3rd update from Petey)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't have a mac, but I was wondering if @peteyfoozer has tried starting a new membership with a different name? Like a brand new member. Maybe it has something to do with using her old name on the new format.
Carol, do you think @Support could help?
Hi, peteyfoozer!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
7.1.1 operating system. Use safari for browser.

Can she get the site to come on her browser?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's really nice of you to check on her, Carol. I hope they can get this problem figured out!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was wondering about the log in thing also - i do remember i had to re-log in with the change over to the new format. Now i have it set that I dont have to put my password in, but she might be stuck not being able to post because she's not logged in? Hope we can get this figured out for her too!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think that it may be related to the cyber wars between the companies. Example : Microsoft just automatically updated the software to run our computers, I use chrome instead of the internet explorer ... all of a sudden when I try to log in on my hotmail account using chrome , nothing shows up. Then when I switch to internet explorer, WALA majicaly I can access hotmail. All other sites using chrome are perfectly fine. :idunno

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
wonder how many other members are having same trouble. Someone stops posting and you think they just went some where else.
I've thought about this also. Especially when there was someone here a few months ago who couldn't post because they weren't logged into the new system.

Mary

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Thank you, Ridgerunner, for bringing this under our attention. I will ask Nifty to look into it as well.

I'm on a Mac, Safari Version 6.0.4 (7536.29.13). No problems here at all. Carol, can you find out what browser they are using, ask if they tried cleaning out their cache, etc? That sometimes helps.

Latest posts