Mac and TEG (A July 3rd update from Petey)

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
not sure how, but I replied and it wound up on first page…anyway, emptying the cache did the trick. Thank you everyone, especially Carol Dee for all your help!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You're welcome! Glad to see you're back, Peteyfoozer! :thumbsup

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back @peteyfoozer!

Whenever you have trouble logging in, we suggest that you try to do the following:

1. Delete all your internet cookies (http://www.aboutcookies.org )

2. Request a new password from the forum’s automatic system

3. Try using a different web browser to log in

If you’ve done all these things and still can’t access the forum you may have a problem with one of the following:

1. An internet security program blocking access to the forum
  2. A problem with your PC or Internet Browser software that is prohibiting you from accessing the forum
  3. A problem with your Internet Service Provider (ISP)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh No... I got an e-mail from Peteyfoozer she is still having issues. She says Hello and I miss you all.... here is what she had to say...
It's really strange because no other site I go to does this to me. I can sometimes get into the main page but as soon as I go to a forum, or a post, or try to post, it comes up saying the site is not available.
I would LOVE to see the pics of your garden!
Mine, unfortunately is FULL of weeds. No one is ever here to help me so I don't make much headway what with my RA. I did lay down for awhile in them this morning and pull out what i could reach around me. I have some little ducks that I am going to turn loose soon to see if they are any help. The chickens scratch too much and expose the roots on things, plus they are terrible around vegetables. The meatie chickens come in Aug and they are not quite so bad.
I miss reading all the stuff and seeing all of you there at TEG. Please tell everyone I said hello, particularly Thistlebloom. I know she's had a rough year with family losses, as have I.

Latest posts