majors 2016 garden..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Majors married to a Yankee :ep:ep:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Happy Anniversary may you have many more happy years togather.

no training needed here, we are a perfect match, yep we have our good times and bad times, that's a true marriage and we work though them. as we have over the years.
truth be told we found each other on icq sure most of you never heard of it.....

thank you everyone and the same to you all :hugs

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
congrats on the anniversary Major. just hit 10 years here with my DH. i've just learned to pick & choose my battles over the years but i think my dh trained me. if i keep nagging him to do something, eventually i just get up, do it myself & it gets done! i'll stick to training dogs, cats & the chickens.

heh, i know what icq was. i used an instant messenger called Trillian from Cerulean Studios that grouped the 4 big IM programs into one spot & that was one of them i could log into at the same time.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to the both of you! The couple who shops together stays together! (And makes for good opportunities to throw out hints for that perfect Christmas gift.) :D

I faintly remember ICQ...from my college days.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
todays picking of sweet corn
looks like rib-eyes and corn for dinner even @seedcorn agrees
DSC_0046.JPG

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
all those ears turned into a big bowl for canning,7 pints. of course minus dinner...
DSC_0002.JPG

dw and i have been nibbling on the cobs..omg you want to talk about pure sweetness, it's like candy oh how sweet that corn is....... no butter no salt no pepper
going into sugar overload.yummmmmmmmmmm
DSC_0001.JPG

Last edited:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had creamed corn along with roast deer backstrap and gravy, wild rice and fried okra the other day. DH ate the leftover corn for a midnight snack, so you know it's good!

I was so picky as a child--wouldn't touch the stuff. One of my favorites now. :)