majors 2018 garden..

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
guess those dang yankees are doing their little rain dance...they are calling for 30% saturday now....grrrrr

we're nearly at flood stage for many rivers with all the rain the past few days on top of melting all the snow cover. luckily we have a break yesterday and today in the rain.

daytime temps in the 40s and night time cold enough to freeze. which will help slow things down a bit too. not that there's much snow anywhere to melt now. that river of rain we had took out two feet of snow...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
we're nearly at flood stage for many rivers with all the rain the past few days on top of melting all the snow cover. luckily we have a break yesterday and today in the rain.

daytime temps in the 40s and night time cold enough to freeze. which will help slow things down a bit too. not that there's much snow anywhere to melt now. that river of rain we had took out two feet of snow...

sorry to hear that.. the midwest and upper midwest sure has seen it share of flooding the couple years....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well after looking at this weekend's weather, looks like there will be time to pull some weeds from the main garden before the rain sets in,
so looks like amending the soil is out...... oh well guess i will be starting seeds in the afternoon...

need to win @Nyboy commercial kitchen makeover prize.......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hahaha!
If Major wins I'll even supply him with the Barbie!

cool you are the best step sister ever... heres the barbie i am looking for.....
3305b4933292441e1e09338604aba34f--daisy-dukes-gardening.jpg

Latest posts