majors 2020 garden....

nope, I've heard about those....the ones I am putting in are a dome type, plenty of good white light. I replaced the lamps in the truck shop last year and them boys love um.

IMG_1801.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
at almost 40,000 lumens that's gonna be a nice bright place! it is amazing what the LED lights are doing for efficiency. :)

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
just got of f the phone with lowes....dumb asses first off they could not find my order,while waiting the driver called said that he was out of hours....he could be there first thing in the morning.. ....grrrrrrrrr:he:he:he wanted to give him a piece of my mind but hes just a drone......
waiting for a call back from lowes customer service, will give them both barrels.....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
just got of f the phone with lowes....dumb asses first off they could not find my order,while waiting the driver called said that he was out of hours....he could be there first thing in the morning.. ....grrrrrrrrr:he:he:he wanted to give him a piece of my mind but hes just a drone......
waiting for a call back from lowes customer service, will give them both barrels.....
You are kidding me! What? You took the day off for delivery and they lost your order. That would make me mad. Did they charge you for that non delivery day that you took off work for? Do I hear FREE delivery?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
lowes called the costomer service person could help, asked for a supervisor she was not much help either,asked for her supervisor was put on hold for about 5 mins after going though everything again he told me i need to talk with the store manager.....really

so tomorrow will call the store....feel another run around...

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
OH yes...call the store manager. I got carpet from them at the last house, in order to put the house up for sale. The independent layer pointed out to me two flaws. I was on that phone so quickly and did the run around until I got the head manager - no assistant. After firm discussions announcing my predicament with the carpet and the listing, I got another 15% off the carpet.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
yes, fully inspect all carpetting bought from big box store before you have them deliver it. we bought some from them and i installed it without looking first and had it mostly glued down before the flaws showed up. luckily i could do the repair/fix without issue, but i was rather steamed...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
7am and the block was delivered........ different person so i could not be mad at him....
IMG_1200[1].JPG

now just waiting on the sun to warm things up 34* with a little wind...

Latest posts