majors 2020 garden....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the nearest one to my neck of the woods is Fargo ND I think. Only about a mere 1200 miles from here so I guess I will just keep ordering from their on line catalog. But if I ever get anywheres near Fargo I’m going.

if i drove 2500 miles to see the northwest clan, you can drive 1200 miles to northern tools....:lol::lol:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
this morning decided to hit a couple stores the dw wanted to come explained to her that we would be going across multiple county lines..took sec but she got it...

hit the feed mill picked up a couple bags of triple phosphate and 4 bags of 10-10-10<cheaper than lowes brand!>
hit the hippie store picked up another bag of sunshine soil..
hit lowes picked up 4 bags of soil.
wheres a truck when you need one.... :lol:
IMG_1175[1].JPG

weeded the asparagus bed spread about 20 lbs of fertilizer and then covered it with soil..that project is out of the way.
IMG_1176[1].JPG

on the way home filled up the suv then picked up a nice pork roast for dinner<no not at the same place>.

called it a day the wind chill is 35*

Pork roast takes priority Lol. Yea I'm loading up on chicken poop for the tomato beds so it can kinda mellow for a bit while I get the seeds started. Also going to give them a good dose of calcium while planting, hope I dont have a problem with blossom end rot again this year.

Latest posts