majors 2020 garden....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
used up the blocks and caps today on the retaining wall in the other raised bed area, of course i'm short a couple blocks and caps... will work on the rest of it over the next couple weeks...
and before some of you nameless hi jackers say anything < i do have a full set of blocks>
IMG_1246.JPG

the peppers and eggplant are popping up slowly, plus started some mators this morning....
IMG_1248.JPG

You better watch it Major, Bays liable to send you a Block in the mail ...Lol

Im glad to see your just getting your tomatoes in, i planted some Romas couple weeks ago that are really not doing good, I ordered some more seed along with some other things. I was hoping i didn't miss the boat but if your still starting seed, i know Im okay!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Lickbranchfarm heres a really good mator for you to think about their are perfect for our region, good as a late season mator....
planted some now, and around june will start some more for the late season......

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Looks great!!! I have some stuff, but only potatoes are planted, so far. :hit
I have a tiller question.
I own a Toro Pony tiller which I absolutely LOVE!!!
I know how to change the oil and I bought a new filter. Should I try to clean it? It's been a few years since that was done, and I paid to have it done. I don't want to dissassemble it, then it doesn't work, but I don't want to wear it out, either. Confused and I need your "Catfish Wisdom."

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks great!!! I have some stuff, but only potatoes are planted, so far. :hit
I have a tiller question.
I own a Toro Pony tiller which I absolutely LOVE!!!
I know how to change the oil and I bought a new filter. Should I try to clean it? It's been a few years since that was done, and I paid to have it done. I don't want to dissassemble it, then it doesn't work, but I don't want to wear it out, either. Confused and I need your "Catfish Wisdom."

fuel or air filter..? either way they are easy to replace just a couple screws or clamps... if it's been awhile yes just ahead and replace it....

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can look up a u-tube on how to change it. Or take a photo and get Major to give you a step by step.

I do not try to clean oil filters, replace them. Depending on what they look like I might clean an air filter.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
fuel or air filter..? either way they are easy to replace just a couple screws or clamps... if it's been awhile yes just ahead and replace it....
I just bought an air filter. I will have to find out what kind of fuel filter I need. Still, do you think it might need a take apart and cleaning?
Sorry, it is a Troy Built BRONCO tiller. Pony is a riding mower.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just bought an air filter. I will have to find out what kind of fuel filter I need. Still, do you think it might need a take apart and cleaning?
Sorry, it is a Troy Built BRONCO tiller. Pony is a riding mower.

most tiller engines do not have a oil filter, as for your fuel filter it could be between the tank and carb or inside the fuel tank

Latest posts