majors epic cross country road trip....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
you all miss it. what a great gathering of the nw clan good people and outstanding food<thank you everyone for all the dishes you brought> Delicious..... of course perfect hosts @thistlebloom you and hubby are the best..
IMG_0463[1].JPG
@Carol Dee your gift bags were the hit of the party. thank you so much :love
IMG_0468[1].JPG
have a few more photos to add in the morning... everyone please add your photos as well.

oh by the @thistlebloom i will be contacting animal control your pet elk ran out in front of my car on the way back to the hotel. dang those things are huge i'm going to bed

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you all for a fun afternoon! It was nice to meet you all - @ninnymary your tomales were divine!
@Carol Dee - thank you so much for the honey and coasters! You sweet thing, you! :love
And @Collector thanks for the tomato jam! How fun!
@Gardening with Rabbits thank you for the photo card!
And, of course, @thistlebloom thank you for hosting! That was super kind of you!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was so much fun. Everyone is just like I thought they would be.

Didn’t know Collector is a Chatty Cathy.

Thought Major would be more of a Chatty Cathy. But I guess it was hard for him to get a word in with Collector monopolizing the conversation.

Anna was just like her name implies.

I thought Mary was quiet but she’s not.

Kristi was Kristi.

Carol I got a kick of the color of my coasters. Very kind and thoughtful. Wonder how you know what my favorite color is?

Collector your tomato jam was a sweet surprise. I’ve never had it and can’t wait to taste it.

Mary loved the Idaho map. Now I know the exact outline of the state. Didn’t realize the pan handle was that long.

Kristi and her husband are wonderful hosts. Felt very comfortable staying with them and even got to muck corrals! How’s that for a city girl?

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary that is what I was going to say that everybody was just like I thought they would be. I had so much fun! I used to be a quiet person, but over the years I have changed and I try to slow down and let other people talk. I enjoy being with people. Mary you are just the best! I really enjoyed talking with you.

Kristi's place is beautiful and peaceful. Kristi and her husband are wonderful people. Thank you Kristi.

Collector and his wife were busy with Thomas who is adorable, very sweet. He gave Evelyn a hug. I enjoyed talking to Collector about all kinds of things. Collector, it was Goddess Sweet Banana Peppers from Johnny's seeds. I only started buying from Johnny's Seeds after Major told me about Highlander peppers a few years ago and I have been growing them I think 3 years and Major told me they turn red and I had no idea, so i am leaving them longer.

I talked to Anna off and on. She is very nice. Well, better than nice. I am not sure how to describe her. Very fun to talk to.

Carol Dee, thank you for the gifts. I was so impressed with your decorated sacks with our names, and the material of the coasters. DS had to taste the honey as soon as he saw it and says it is great! Thank you so much.

DD took a few pictures for us.
group.jpg
Evelyn and Thomas.jpg
group 1.jpg
Thomas and Evelyn.jpg
group 3 fixed.jpg
70250392_370756110500577_5703045390253686784_n.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was so much fun. Everyone is just like I thought they would be.

Didn’t know Collector is a Chatty Cathy.

Thought Major would be more of a Chatty Cathy. But I guess it was hard for him to get a word in with Collector monopolizing the conversation.

Anna was just like her name implies.

I thought Mary was quiet but she’s not.

Kristi was Kristi.

Carol I got a kick of the color of my coasters. Very kind and thoughtful. Wonder how you know what my favorite color is?

Collector your tomato jam was a sweet surprise. I’ve never had it and can’t wait to taste it.

Mary loved the Idaho map. Now I know the exact outline of the state. Didn’t realize the pan handle was that long.

Kristi and her husband are wonderful hosts. Felt very comfortable staying with them and even got to muck corrals! How’s that for a city girl?

Mary
So you finally got to SMELL A horse Ninny ;)

Latest posts