majors epic cross country road trip....

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Flowerbug, I am a very good actress. I was proud of how well I hid my horror face when I saw all those weeds! :ep

Carol, when I first joined the forum my family referred to you all as my "invisible friends". They did think it was strange for me to go and stay with people I've never met. They thought I would be staying with serial killers, haha. I gave my husband all my info just in case. ;) haha.

I thought I wanted a horse but didn't know you had to feed them morning and night and muck stalls every day! Think I'll just stick to gardening for now.

Had such a good time it was worth the price of my ticket.

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
this was so much fun to read! And Thomas!!!! With Major!! That photo is worth framing!! LOVE IT!

edited to ask: is that your hubs, Thistle?

I wish I had thought of pictures sooner. I did not think of it until we opened our gift bags. Yes, that is Thistle's husband who is an extremely nice man just like Thistle.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary , I'm glad you covered up your suspicions of our characters so well. You are a good actress. You should have said that you didn't want a horse (or mini mule) earlier. I shipped Huckleberry to you. But he doesn't eat or poo much, so I think it's do-able (doo-able, haha!)
in your city yard. He does love kids.

Last edited:

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary , I'm glad you covered up your suspicions of our characters so well. You are a good actress. You should have said earlier that you didn't want a horse (or mini mule) earlier. I shipped Huckleberry to you. But he doesn't eat or poo much, so I think it's do-able (doo-able, haha!)
in your city yard. He does love kids.

:lol: It took me several minutes to stop laughing and be able to read the post about Thistle is a woman to DS, and now this.

Latest posts