March 8.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Soon the 8th of March. This is the best holiday, because on this day the men congratulate all women. Well, just because they are women. Although until 8 March for a few days, flowers - candy madness began today. Today is the last working day of the holiday in front of the four-day weekend. Therefore, men congratulate their fellow women today. Students go to school with flowers to congratulate the teachers. And the boys congratulate the girls in his classroom and make them gifts.
almirena_04.gif

By the end of the day, my office has become a branch of a flower shop! When I get home in one hand, I had bunches of flowers, and in the other bag with sweets, chocolate, exotic tea, coffee and something else. Well, the flowers to the house did not get everything. I dropped them twice.
blush.gif
wacko4.gif

These days I do not regret that I am the captain of the ship of men. They smile at me and asked what gifts I want to get. Well, I should think ...
girl_in_dreams.gif
s13.gif

March 8 the whole city will be in the colors and smiles. Hundreds of men with flowers and gifts, hundreds of women of the same. Unfamiliar men make compliments to unfamiliar women. They give way to them and smile. If the holiday does not exist, it had to be invented.
I do not like television, watching only the culture, plants, travel. But these days is a lot of good movies for women. By the way, I really like the old American films, lyrical, black and white, for family viewing. Or with Meryl Streep. Especially «The Bridges of Madison County». And the book Robert James Waller, and cinema.
And of course, in those days there will be a lot of jokes about women's logic. By the way, what is it?
unknown.gif

According to women is extraordinary thinking.

But men do not want to believe it and come up with different stories.

For example,
husband - Hello, dear,I heard on the radio that one crazy rides in the opposite lane highway. Be careful.
wife - One??? Yes, thousands of them here!

Husband: Honey, where sugar?
Wife: For five years, stupid, you could remember.
- Sugar in the coffee jar. On the label, I wrote, "Salt." But now there is none.

- Yes, I was wrong ... But the blame for this you !!!

But women do not believe and say that any female conclusions in which men do not want to deal uploading your brain ... they are stigmatized as "female logic". (
girl_hospital.gif
))))))))
And where the mind is powerless, wins women's logic.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We also joke on blondes, but this day we will stand in solidarity!:)
And yes, this is a great holiday !!!
party0006.gif
party0006.gif
party0006.gif

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I worked in Kazahkstan we celebrated "Women's Day". The office shut down after lunch, we had cake and ice cream, and people went home early. I made it a point that every woman in the building got a small present from me, direct from the US. It did not matter how high or low her position, they all got the same. When questioned at customs "What is this?" I just said "Women's Day". I had no trouble getting through customs.

We also had a "Men's Day", but somehow that one was not celebrated in anything near the same manner.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We celebrate "Men's Day", but much more modest. Well, they do not mind. ;):)
And customs officers also have wives.

Latest posts