March 8.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Woman's Day to you, Larisa! Thank you for being the wonderful and friendly and giving woman that you are. We are happy you found us at TEG and proud to call a woman such as you, friend.

How's that for the spirit of your holiday? In truth, you are a beautiful friend and I love knowing you.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Nyboy We do the opposite. We can be treated for free and for money. In Norway, free medicine. Norwegians have told me that they are treated for the money, if the country does not have the medicine they need. If they spend money on it, then all that expensive 100 euros it compensates for the country.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Smart Red
Thank you, I am also very happy! It seems to me that after work I come into a warm and cozy club for friends.
Holidays have been wonderful! I have something planted and cut cuttings.
My husband and I went together for a gift for me. I stood aside and watched as he chooses something for me. This has something special. Well, actually I wanted yellow Phalaenopsis in the flecked, and he chose pink. On such a day, I did not argue. But he chose silk scarves are very beautiful.
At this time our boys home bought a spring bouquet for me and a big cake. Then we sat together at the table. Unfortunately, on weekdays it is not always possible. The boys congratulated grandmother. We walked together. Romantic!

And this is for all! Still, the this day turned out to be international!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r1_-zw26qCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts