March 8.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee I so love your new avatar !!! It perfectly - see your eyes!
61124a28c76431aa0d66e8097a39fd8e.gif
Yiwu have wonderful grandchildren !!!
Thanks, I kind of like those Grandson, too. ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
O.K. @Smart Red I hate having photo taken. But will try to post updates every few months. I do not see a change in appearance yet.

Poka_Doodle

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry about the braces pain. But just think how nice you will look when they come off. :)
Thanks, yeah. I know they are great, but I am just a bit disappointed it is happening on a holiday. Oh well, I'd rather have had the worst behind me on Wednesday for my cousin's birthday

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah. I know they are great, but I am just a bit disappointed it is happening on a holiday. Oh well, I'd rather have had the worst behind me on Wednesday for my cousin's birthday
@Poka_Doodle , even at my advanced age, I continue to envy kids whose parents care enough (and have enough money) to get braces for them if they need them. When I was a kid, braces were not even a thought, even though I needed them. When my little sister came along 12 years after me, needing braces even worse than I did, I insisted that my parents fork over the money for her braces. I truly believe it made a big difference in her successful future. Looks may not determine success, but confidence does.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got my braces when I was in high school and had a part time job to pay them. The dentist was willing to take payments at that time. I still don't have the greatest teeth but much better than how they were. They definitely do give you confidence. Two out of 3 of my kids had braces and I'm so glad I could afford them.

Mary

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Our teens wear braces too, not often. They are expensive, but not too much. If teens are embarrassed to wear them (mostly boys), we put invisible braces on the inner side of the teeth. Girls can wear a different design. But more teeth corrected, if necessary, children 6 to 10 years. For them, there are free children's dental (and common) clinic. Each year, parents bring their children to a medical examination. If the orthodontist sees the problem, it helps the child. Doctors do special designs for kids that take into account the change of teeth. These children later time braces are no longer needed. It's free, because parents pay taxes and the country allocates money.

Latest posts